3 Steps to Get Started
Why EverHome Columbia?
Whether it is home care, acute care, acute rehabilitation/sub-acute care or long-term care, we know what your loved one’s rights are. EverHome Columbia’s services give caregivers the ability to have peace of mind knowing that you can access monitoring for your loved one whether you are at the office, out for the evening or out of town. Check out the steps to get started with EverHome Columbia.
Steps To Get Started
Step One: We Start With A Comprehensive In-Home Assessment.
- Full review of goals, challenges and worries that currently exist and may in the future
- Evaluation of the home and modifications to accommodate care
- Assessment of medical history, nutritional status and medications
- Investigation of care needs pertaining to physical and cognitive issues
- Determine affordable care options and/or Medicaid eligibility
- Care options report personalized is created
Step Two: We Implement The Care Option Plan.
- Guidance through selection of appropriate care and resources
- Supervision of home care technology installation powered by VivaLynx
- Caregiver training on easy-to use-technology platforms
- Full assessment to confirm successful implementation
Step Three: We Monitor For Peace Of Mind.
- Touchless technology to track real time health and data
- Monitoring of daily activities and responding to alerts
- Assistance and coordinate of in-home telemedicine visits
- Our technology provides information to family members, caregivers and providers
- Support with health care providers and insurers like no other
- Monitoring of Medicaid and care offerings for contractual compliance
- Review plan and make adjustments based on meeting client’s changing needs
- When needed we can assist with any transition needs to other levels of care
We help families respond to the difficult challenges caused by chronic illness or the aging of a loved one. Whether you are planning for the future or facing needs now, our EverHome team of experienced professionals can promote the health, independence, safety, and quality of life of seniors, all while guiding families through the maze of care options.
Contact us today to learn more about how EverHome Columbia can provide care support for your loved ones.