Crucial Conversations At The Holidays: Planning For Healthcare And Asset Protection
The holiday season is a wonderful time to celebrate with your loved ones, but it can be a time when you realize the needs of aging family members are changing, and that they may need additional planning and support. This Thursday, December 15th, join elder law attorneys, Lou Pierro and Aaron Connor, and Licensed Care Manager Nora Baratto as they share strategies on how to start the conversation of care planning, create a care management plan, determine estate planning needs, and ways to take advantage of easy-to-use technology in an informative step-by-step webinar. Don’t wait to begin these crucial conversations!
- Start the dialog about long-term care
- Determine if estate planning documents exist or are up to date
- Create a care management plan
- Harness community resources
- Take advantage of technology to connect family and providers
Register for this FREE educational webinar by clicking the link below.